Adobe and Software Advice Present the Social Media Content Optimization SurveyOctober 31, 2013 by Holly Regan
Social media content optimization means customizing content for specific social media networks in order to achieve optimal results. This may include changing the structure of a post (for example, editing to 140 characters for publication on Twitter), or may refer to the frequency and time of day social media content is published.
Software Advice, leading provider of software reviews in partnership with Adobe, set out to discover the best approaches for optimizing social media content. Adobe is a leader in social media optimization, having recently released Adobe Social, which provides tools for automating content optimization processes. Together, we have created the first-ever Social Media Content Optimization Survey. You can take this survey in about 10 minutes by clicking here, or you can scroll to the bottom of this page.
Through the data collected in this survey, we will identify which social media optimization tactics produce the best results. The results will give social media marketers a benchmark for comparing their performance to that of their peers, as well as answer some key questions:
- Are companies successfully achieving their social media marketing goals?
- What are the most popular social media content optimization tactics?
- What percentage of companies use software to manage social media content?
- How do companies determine the best times to post on social media?
- How often do they post social media content to their networks?
- How far ahead do companies schedule social media posts?
Your company will be able to apply the results of the research collected through this survey to make better, more informed decisions about the way you publish–and optimize–your social media content.
We will share this valuable information for free on the B2B Marketing Mentor blog when the results are out.
Take our survey today, and stay tuned to this site for the results!